Monday, January 03, 2011

THIS AND THAT

First, let me say...
HAPPY AND BLESSED NEW YEAR TO ALL WHO VISIT HERE!

The holidays are over. While the gatherings with family and friends are always nice, I'm kinda glad to see it finished. No more running around. No more sewing--unless I want to. No more cooking for parties and such.

I've critted two books for my Savvy CP's: LEAVE ME BROKEN by Heather Howland and WHERE POPPIES BLOOM by Katy Upperman. Both are amazing in their own way: LMB is a gut-wrenching emotional rollercoaster ride that leaves you aching. WPB is sweet and spooky, and the prose is so engaging I might just read it again. Then, there's Jus Accardo's GATEKEEPER and Oasis girls' stories to read, too. Plus, there's books to write and books to revise. Busy, busy, busy.

AND RESONANCE IS OUT ON SUBMISSION!
Squee!! (queue the stalking of my inbox for news) The book is different from anything I've written, or read and can't wait to see if editors love it as much as beta readers and CPs have. And with that I'm going to succumb to the headache pounding inside my skull and turn this computer off. Much love!

4 comments:

Jessie Harrell said...

woo! where's my fan, 'cause that is hot and steamy!

Elana Johnson said...

Ooh, good luck on submission! It was my favorite part of the process.

Jennifer Hillier said...

Hi! I'm a new follower! Just wanted to stop in and wish you luck on submission (and also wish you a happy new year). The book sounds fabulous.

AE Rought said...

@Jennifer Welcome! Thanks for the good wishes.

@Elana Thank you so much! It's exciting to be sure.

@Jessie ~_^ It's one of my favorite kisses, and one of my favorite couples so far.