Friday, December 08, 2006

WINNERS!!



Alright, Ladies. This is my daughter Kat, and she's holding the hat your names have been added to. Kat and her brother Kyle drew the names this week. *drum roll, please*

THIS WEEK'S WINNERS ARE:

Billie I--free copy of Nuermar's Last Witch!!!

Loretta--teddy bear!!!

*throws confetti* Yay! Congratulations!!!

Now, Ladies, I need your contact info, so please email me at aerought@gmail.com Loretta, I will need your postal addy. Billie, I need your email addy and which format you would like to receive your free copy of Nuermar's Last Witch.

To the rest of my entrants, your names will stay in the hat, because next week I will have another great prize. I have more free books, and hand beaded jewelry, and possibly...another bear! (gray this time, antique rescued fur)

So... check back Monday for the next CONTEST posting. Until then, you can enjoy my normal pith and blather LOL, and an occasional excerpt from Nuermar's Last Witch, or up-coming works.

THANK YOU ALL!

10 comments:

Rowena said...

Aww congrats to the winner and your daughter is so pretty!

AE Rought said...

Hi, Dylan! Yeah, Kat's cute--too cute for her own good! ;)

Maybe you should enter the contest next week...never know what I am going to offer next!

AE Rought said...

LOL, thaks Tam. I take those words to heart. The compliment, and the warning! But, Kat's already punched a boy or two that bothered her...That's my girl!! :)

Keep coming back, Tam, I have excerpts planned and a great prize for next week...

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winners! *tosses virtual confetti*

Awww! Your daughter looks just like you, AE!!!

AE Rought said...

Hey, it's my favourite artist come to call! Hi, Anne!! *throws kisses*

Kat's much prettier than me :P

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

CONGRATS to the winners. And I agree with everyone else, you're daughter's very pretty. She's gonna be a heartbreaker... though it's good to see she's already taking control of the situation by punching them! They'll know NOT to mess with her that way.

Have a GREAT week!!!

AE Rought said...

Hi, Y!

Thing is, Kat has a soft side, she wears her heart on her sleeve, and her little gal pals manipulate her no end. *sigh* the dramas of motherhood never end. :)

Pam P said...

Congrats to the winners.

Your daughter sounds just like my niece, lol.

AE Rought said...

So Kat's in good company then, Pam?? :) I always appreciate a girl who can hold her own in the world of rotten boys LOL

Anonymous said...

OMG, she's so pretty.