Thursday, June 07, 2012

BLURBS FOR BROKEN

I have been blessed with treasured author friends reading and blurbing BROKEN for me. J.A. Souders, a fellow Oasis for ya blogger. Justina Ireland, fellow YALITCHAT member. And Elana Johnson, all-around fabulous author and activist in the writing community.

“Darkly romantic, Broken is an intense, beautiful, and intricate story of love that knows no bounds. Even death can’t stop it.”
– J.A. Souders, author of RENEGADE, Fall 2012 from Tor Teen

“Brilliantly dark, creepy and atmospheric, Broken is a love story that will hold you captivated until the stunning conclusion.”
– Justina Ireland, author of Vengeance Bound

“BROKEN contains all the mystery and romance I love in a YA novel. A delicious and haunting read.”
– Elana Johnson, author of Possession

Then, this morning, I woke up to a beauty of a blurb in my inbox from Trinity Faegen. TRINITY FAEGEN, y'all! You might know her The Mephisto Covenant series with Egmont... Gorgeous covers, gorgeous writing, too!

"Hauntingly beautiful, achingly romantic, and edge-of-your-seat scary, Broken will keep you up way past your bedtime. I loved this book!" 
~ Trinity Faegen, author of The Mephisto Covenant series

Aren't they beautiful? *wipes eyes* I want to print them out and snuggle them. 



1 comment:

JoAnne Kenrick said...

wonderful blurbs...and I suspect there will be many more good words shared about Broken to come! I'm super psyched to read. Shout out when it's up for pre-order and I'm so there!